Wednesday, 31 March 2010

My Movie Soundtrack

OK, this is something I found on a website. What if your life was a movie? What would the soundtrack be? This is what you do:

1. Put my iPod on shuffle
2. Press play
3. For every question, type the song that's playing
4. When you go to a new question, press the next button
5. Don't try to pretend you're cool!

Opening Credits:
The Blood - The Cure (a gloomy start...)

Waking Up:
Set Me Free - Velvet Revolver (...but a rousing wake-up song)

First Day of School:
Beautiful Feeling - PJ Harvey (Ha, the first day of school would not be a beautiful feeling!)

Falling in Love:
Oliver James - Fleet Foxes (a song about a drowning would be my falling in love song?!)

Fight Song:
The Man Don't Give a F*** - Super Furry Animals (kind of appropriate)

Prom:
Starlight - Muse (aw, very nice)

Life:
Play in the Sunshine - Prince

Mental Breakdown:
I'm Amazed - The Pixies

Driving:
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World

Flashback:
Feeling Good - Muse

Getting Back Together:
Rocket - Smashing Pumpkins

Losing Your Virginity:
Koka Kola - The Clash

Wedding:
To The End - Blur

Birth of Child:
Brick is Red - The Pixies

Final Battle:
Trouble - Coldplay

Death Scene:
Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash

Funeral Song:
Vicar in a Tutu - The Smiths

End Credits:
Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys

Conclusion: I think I need a few more artists in my iTunes library.

1 comment:

extremely flammable said...

Well your funeral song is strangely appropriate. That's going to be one unconventional funeral! Slightly troubled by my death scene one-I still haven't found what I'm looking for by U2. Hope that's not prophetic! I'll have lived a full life though what with climbing the highest mountains and all that jazz. And waking up was Apocalypse Please by Muse. Great song but an alarming way to start your day with it being the end of the world. Falling in love was very fitting though. Lovers in Japan by Coldplay. Really it was!