Thursday, 23 June 2011

My Musical Theatre Dream Roles!

Assuming that I could act and dance and had a fantastic singing voice with a massive range my dream roles would be...

The Soprano roles:

Christine Daae - The Phantom of the Opera (ALW version)



Glinda - Wicked


Cosette - Les Miserables

















Johanna - Sweeney Todd



Eliza Doolittle - My Fair Lady



Audrey - Little Shop of Horrors




The Mezzo Roles:

Eponine - Les Miserables



Elphaba - Wicked



Belle - Beauty and the Beast



The Narrator - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat



Elisabeth - Elisabeth
















Fantine - Les Miserables


Nancy - Oliver!













I think I might do a post for the roles I'd like if I were a man at some point but that's it for now.

2 comments:

Teodora Pipin said...

Well ,I am a dramatic mezzo-soprano.So ,I quess that I could train to play Elphaba.Maybe her sister as well,because some of the actresses played both Elphaba and Nessa during their carrier.Most of the soprano roles that you posted require lyric or lyric coloratura soprano.I could never play any of them and my voice is too dark for Belle.,Fantine or Eponine.

Teodora Pipin said...

Well ,I am a dramatic mezzo-soprano.The only role that I could train my voice to play is Elphaba .It is too dark for Belle ,Fantine or Eponine.