Wednesday, 26 June 2013

A Quick Note about My 'Doctor Who' Reviews

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time then you might have noticed that I've been going through the New Who series of the show and reviewing them. I would write an overview of the series and then I would put up separate posts where I would review the episodes in more depth. So far I've done reviews for series one to four of the show. But I've decided to stop reviewing the episodes for the other series. Oh, I might for the specials boxset because there aren't that many episodes but after that I'm stopping. Reviewing all of the episodes takes up a lot of my time and quite simply I've got fed up with it! So I've removed the episode reviews on my blog. You'll still see some of the episode reviews again though. After my review of The Complete Specials I'm going to do some kind of Top 10 episodes from the Russell T Davies era. You can expect to see my reviews of Human Nature/Family of Blood, Blink, etc. I'm also going to write very quick summaries of the episodes at the bottom of the series reviews. I've already done that for series four. Now I just need to do that for series one to three. 

No comments: