Wednesday, 11 September 2013

A 'Celebrate Musicals' Blog Party

Two blog posts in one day?! I'm on fire! : D Anyway, I've been following a blog called "Yet Another Period Drama" for the last few months. The writer is called Miss Dashwood although her real name is Amy. She's now doing a "Celebrate Musicals" blog party from the 23rd-28th of September. For more details click on this link. You can also click on the blog button that I've added to my sidebar.

I've never been in a blog party before so I'm actually quite excited about this! I've decided that I'm going to be focusing on the German-Austrian musical Elisabeth for this blog party because it's a fairly obscure musical - in Britain and America anyway - and I doubt many people will choose to do it. Don't expect any blog posts from me up until the 23rd of September because I'll be working on the blog posts that I'll be writing for the Musicals week. 

2 comments:

Miss Dashwood said...

Yay, thanks so much for participating! I'll be looking forward to your posts-- I've never heard of Elisabeth so now you've intrigued me. :D

Indigo Montoya said...

And thank you for starting this thing! All I'll say about Elisabeth for now is that it's often called "Evita meets Phantom of the Opera"
: )