Sunday, 15 September 2013

'A Tolkien Blog Party of Special Magnificence' (Preview)

When it rains, it pours! I've been waiting ages for a great blog party to come along and now I find that there are two in the same week! How typical : D So not only will I be doing the 'Celebrate Musicals' blog event that Miss Dashwood has created, I'll also be doing a Tolkien-themed blog party that Hamlette has created on her book blog. The link is here but you can also click on the blog button that I've put on my sidebar. The post explains the rules and guidelines but basically Hamlette will be putting 10 questions on her blog like "Which of Tolkien's books have you read?" and "Who is your favourite character?" The participants answer the questions on their blog and then post the link to their answers on Hamlette's page.

4 comments:

Hamlette said...

And not only that, but there will be giveaways! Two of them, one for world-wide participants, and one for US-only. And I've got a couple of fun games to play too. And the kick-off for the LOTR read-along! Going to be a fun week :-)

Indigo Montoya said...

Oops, I should have mentioned that one! Yes, there will be giveaways so that's yet another excellent reason to join this blog event. Free stuff! : D

Ruby Danderfluff said...

That's so exciting! I'm afraid I'll probably be stuck on your blog for a while, Hamlette. Never visited before, I think. =)

Can't wait for both parties!

Hamlette said...

Lol -- I've been blogging for 11 years, so there's plenty to get stuck on! Hee.