Thursday, 7 November 2013

This is Me

I use my blog to review books, films, TV shows and musicals/plays. Recently I've even reviewed radio dramas and a web series. When I encounter a story that I love passionately I want to tell everyone about it! I love the fact that I now have this little corner of the internet in which I get to express myself and that I've been able to interact with people because of it. It means a lot. However, I tend to keep more personal posts about myself and my life to a bare minimum. It's just not something that I'm interested in doing. I'm not comfortable with the idea of writing deeply personal posts. Also, my life is actually pretty dull! Even if I did feel comfortable enough to write more personal posts I doubt many people would find them interesting!

One thing that some of my readers might find interesting though is that I'm an INFJ. This is one of the 16 Myers-Brigg personality types and the INFJ type is believed to be the rarest one of all. They estimate that only 1% of the world's population fits into this type! The first Myers-Brigg test that I took identified me as an INFJ. I've taken a few more Myers-Brigg tests since then though and some of them have actually identified me as an ISFJ. However, because the INFJ personality profiles describe me so much more accurately I'm almost 100% convinced that I'm an INFJ. So, if you'd like to learn a little bit more about what I'm actually like as a person, then these links should give you a very good idea!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucky you. I've taken a few of these quizzes, and almost always come out as the boring ISTJ. (though I was once a INTJ!) It does make perfect sense though, I've found out that all my little character 'quirks' are just part of my ISTJ personality.
Thankfully, my artistic side very well developed (unusually for an ISTJ!) so I'm not as bland as the norm of this personality type seems to be. : )

Hamlette said...

I'm an ISFJ, so we have quite a bit in common!

Hannah said...

Sarah - Mr Knightley is supposed to be an ISTJ. I think that's a pretty excellent character to share a personality with! And I'm absolutely sure that you're not bland :)

Hamlette - Ooh, good to know!