Thursday, 13 March 2014

The 'Ask My Bookshelf' Tag

Mizzie-Me tagged me on her blog a month ago and now I've finally got round to completing it. Basically, the aim is to answer each of the following 16 questions with the title of a book from your bookshelf. Some of the questions were really easy to answer and others were really hard but it was pretty good fun to do. :)

1. Are you a man or a woman?

Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)

2. Describe yourself

Sense and Sensibility (Jane Austen)

3. What does life mean to you?

The Return of the King (J.R.R. Tolkien)

4. How are you doing?

The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)

5. Describe your current home.

Far from the Madding Crowd (Thomas Hardy)

6. Where would you like to travel?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)

7. Describe your best friend.

Stardust (Neil Gaiman)

8. What is your favourite colour?

The Woman in White (Wilkie Collins)

9. What is the weather like now?

The Wind in the Willows (Kenneth Grahame)

10. What is the best season in your opinion?

The Winter's Tale (Shakespeare)

11. If your life was a tv series, what would it be called?

War and Peace (Tolstoy)

12. What is your (romantic) relationship like?

Much Ado About Nothing (Shakespeare)

13. What are you afraid of?

Crime and Punishment (Dostoevsky)

14. Aphorism for the day.

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops (Jen Campbell)

15. What advice would you like to give?

Carry On, Jeeves (P.G. Wodehouse)

16. How would you prefer to die?

Surprised by Joy (C.S. Lewis)

And now I tag:

Samara over at Wait + Hope
Bookwormans over at Complete and Unabridged

But anyone is free to do this :)

4 comments:

samara said...

Gah! :) Reading some of yours, I thought, "that's what I would have said." Ok, I'm working on it :)

Hannah said...

Ehehehe! I'm sure you understood that reference :) And I'm going to nominate you for the Sunshine Award tag on my blog as well. I think you'd enjoy it but don't do it if you don't want to.

Hamlette said...

Hee! I love these -- they're so fun! Nice job.

Hannah said...

Thank you! And I loved reading your answers for this tag :)