Monday, 10 March 2014

The Sunshine Award


Monica over at Spilled Ink has nominated me for The Sunshine Award which is great so thank you Monica :) As you should be able to see it's a tag and now I'm just going to cut to the chase.

Have you ever faked an accent for an entire day,  just to see what people would do? If so, which one?
No but as a friend of mine once pointed out to me "Er, Hannah, your Irish and Jamaican accents sound exactly the same. I don't think that doing accents is really your forte". 

Pixar or Disney?
Disney, Disney, Disney, Disney, Disney! Don't get me wrong I do love Pixar as well but for me there's just no contest.

If you could hang out with Anne Shirley or Gandalf, which one would you pick, and why?
This is another very easy question for me to answer. Gandalf :) But the only reason why this question is so easy is because (whispers) I haven't read Anne of Green Gables

What is the most awesome-bone-shatteringly-cool song you've ever heard?
Now this really is a hard question! Of all time?! Ever?! This is just impossible for me to answer so I'm going to go with one of the most awesome-bone-shatteringly cool songs that I've ever heard.

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain (That bassline!)

On the other hand, what's the most skin-peelingly bad song you've ever had the misfortune to hear?
I don't know if it's the most skin-peelingly bad song I've ever had the misfortune to hear but I DESPISE Blurred Lines. 

Are you good with dates, or do you usually need to keep a schedule?
Erm... sometimes I'll remember dates, especially if they're really important, but usually I have to write them down. I'd be lost without my diary.

And now for my questions:

1. Is there anything you love that no-one would expect you to?
2. What are three of your favourite TV shows?
3.  Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle-earth, Westeros. If you could visit only one of these fictional places which would you pick and why?
4. If you're into musical theatre name some of your favourite West End/Broadway stars. You can name up to 10.
5. What is your favourite accent?

And now I nominate:
Mizzie-Me of Music and My Mind
Bookwomans of Complete and Unabridged
Samara at Wait + Hope

2 comments:

bookwormans said...

Thank you for your nomination! Here is my post: http://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2014/03/sunshine-award.html.

Hannah said...

You're welcome :)