Friday, 16 May 2014

Cinderella (2015) Teaser Trailer

This trailer gives absolutely nothing away but it's still got me excited, which is what a teaser trailer should do. I am so much more interested in Disney's live-action Cinderella than I am in their new Sleeping Beauty film (Maleficent). Kenneth Branagh is directing and the cast for this film is excellent. It's got Cate Blanchett, Helena Bonham Carter, Hayley Atwell, Richard Madden, Holliday Grainger, Derek Jacobi and two Downton Abbey actresses (Lily James and Sophie McShera). I have a feeling that I'm going to love this film! :) Does anyone else feel the same?

4 comments:

Ruby Danderfluff said...

*sliding into 4-year old girl mode, here* Sparkles and shiny rainbows!! Pretty slippers! :D :D :D

We had heard of the Cinderella movie within the context of whether or not its trailer would debut before the Into the Woods trailer. But I had no idea the names behind it were that promising! Great group. The list of movies I'm waiting for keeps getting longer. =D

Thanks for sharing! Dis gon be gud.

Hannah said...

Thanks Ruby. I'm really excited about this film and I'm glad that I could pass on that excitement :D

Hamlette said...

I'm quite intrigued by this one too! No interest in Malificent, but that might be because I don't care much for Sleeping Beauty either.

Hannah said...

I know why I've always struggled with Sleeping Beauty. The heroine is asleep for most of the story and that wasn't interesting to me as a little girl. I'm not even that keen on the old Disney 'Cinderella' film really but I have a feeling I'm going to love this one.