Friday, 13 June 2014

My Favourite World Cup Song :)

This is hardly a hard choice for me since I think that most of the Official England World Cup songs have been terrible but I do love the song :) It was recorded for the 1990 World Cup in Italy, it's by New Order, and it features a somewhat naff but still very entertaining and endearing rap from then-footballer John Barnes. Therefore the song's made of win! I've never talked about it on this blog before but I really enjoy football. I can hardly claim to be the biggest fan of the game though. I could never you give an in-depth tactical analysis of a match and I don't follow the domestic league all that closely but I just love the international game. I love watching the UEFA Champion's League, the Euros and, of course, the World Cup. I love the drama of it all! I happily games that don't even feature England - which is great because this is more than likely going to be a bad World Cup for us and we'll be fortunate enough to even get out of the Group stages. I'm hoping for a Brazil-Argentina final for this World Cup because I think it would be awesome - as long as there's no violence of course!

No comments: