Monday, 27 October 2014

'Into the Woods' Trailer



Well! I've had my doubts about this movie because it's being directed by Rob Marshall. I've only seen a couple of his films but I thought Chicago was extremely overrated and I hated Nine. I have a friend who said his adaptation of Memoirs of a Geisha was disappointing. All of my friends who've seen his Pirates of the Caribbean film told me that it was bad. But even though I don't have a very high opinion of Rob Marshall I'm still getting excited about this film. I've never seen the Stephen Sondheim musical live but I have the Broadway cast album and I love its songs. The cast for the film is pretty great. And this is a great trailer! It seems to be trying to hide the fact that it's based on a musical like the Sweeney Todd trailer did but I still like this trailer quite a lot!

2 comments:

Aibhilin (Evelyn) said...

Into the Woods is amazing!
*faints* it looks so great! although I am hoping they don't wreck it!

Hannah said...

Ha ha! Me too! :)