Sunday, 9 November 2014

If I Was a Shakespearean Heroine I'd Be...

...Luciana from The Comedy of Errors. I took a quiz and this was the description:

You are a textbook idealist. When you fall in love, it is head over heels... and usually, it's love at first sight! No matter, since you are all heedless optimism and idealism. As a result, you can be a bit sensitive and your heart (and ego!) has been bruised more than once. Your friends value you for your good nature and positive outlook on life. You can be sneaky and crafty when you go after what you want, and it doesn't always turn out how you expect - but it does always ends up for the best!

I think that's mostly accurate although I don't believe in love at first sight and "heedless" suggests "impulsiveness" which I'm definitely not. But, yes, this description is mostly accurate I think! If you want to take the quiz for yourself click here

6 comments:

Ms MRPles said...

Lady Macbeth for me. The description was uncomfortably accurate too,though I humbly think I'm a lot nicer than she is. I would NEVER goad my husband into murdering the king of Scotland! If you want something done properly, do it yourself! (and of course murder is morally wrong, blah blah) ;)

Hayden said...

I got Gertrude from Hamlet...never would have thought it from reading the play, although the description isn't crazy far off.

Hannah said...

Miss MRPles - Also, you are WAY more intelligent than Lady Macbeth! You'd have made Duncan's death look like a tragic accident, no-one would have got suspicious, and that would have been the end of the matter ;) XD

Hayden - Gertrude, eh? That's interesting! I really love 'Hamlet' but I've never really got a feel for Gertrude if you know what I mean. I don't think we ever really get to know her properly.

Hamlette said...

I'm Lady MacBeth too, all driven and bossy, it seems. Eh, that's not far off ;-)

Hannah said...

Hamlette - Hehe! Just try not to persuade your husband into murdering the King of Scotland okay?

Hamlette said...

Do my best ;-)