Wednesday, 4 February 2015

My Reactions to the 'To Kill a Mockingbird' Sequel

The news is on in the background. I'm looking at my phone. Hang on, what's that? Why are they talking about Harper Lee?! She hasn't died has she?! Here it comes...



Wait. What?! A sequel?! A sequel to A Kill a Mockingbird?! They're publishing a sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird! And it's actually been written by Harper Lee!



After all this time?!



YAY!

*And Emma Stone has the best facial expressions!*

Hehe! It's past 1am right now and I'm feeling both tired and hyper. It's odd how those states of mind can coincide. And by the way, can the Sherlock fandom pleeease stop whinging and complaining about the two year waits between series now? I say this as a Sherlockian. Seriously people, get some perspective! 

4 comments:

samara said...

Whaaaaaaaaaa? ASDFGHJKL

I cannot deal. This is unbelievable! I will respond when I can articulate something...

Aibhilin (Evelyn) said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *THUD*
XDDDDDDDDDDD

Hayden said...

Saw this on the news last night and was like, WHAAAATTTT?????? What a gap between books!

Hannah said...

*blushes* I'm really sad to say it girls but my excitement for this book has been killed stone dead :( I'm embarrassed to say this after everything I've just said but the publishers have said that in the book Scout is an alcoholic and heroin addict with an abusive boyfriend AND that the boyfriend forces her to prostitute herself with their drug dealer AND that there are graphic sex scenes. I can't read this book now. Absolutely no way. I can't possibly imagine a more depressing experience.