Friday, 1 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (Archive Post)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. 10 is just a suggestion to aim for if you can hit it -- do a list of 3 or 5 or 20 on your list. Your post, your choice!

Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Instantly NOT Want to Read a Book

Top Ten Opening Sentences

Top Ten Books I Loved Less/More Than I Thought I Would

Top Ten Books of 2016

Top Ten Sci-Fi Books I Want to Read

Top Ten Characters I'd Like To Check In With

Top Ten Books You Could Read in a Day

Ten Three Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed

Top Ten Bookworm Delights

Top Ten Books Every Jane Austen Fan Should Read

Top Ten Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Top Ten Eight Books on My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Literary Themed Songs

Top Ten Fictional Bookworms

Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR List

Top Ten Resolutions I Have for 2016

Top Ten Books I Read in 2015

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Top Ten Quotes from Books I Read in the Past Year or So


No comments: