Sunday, 28 February 2016

The Happy Tag


I saw this on Hamlette's Soliloquy the other day and since it looked fairly quick and fun to do I thought I'd give it a go. All you have to do is to list a few things in each of the categories below that make you happy. Now as it happens I'm a pretty big supporter of the things that make me happy (gasp!) so I really enjoyed doing this tag :)


Books
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke
The Graveyard Book, Neverwhere and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion and Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


Words
Euphoria
Ecstasy
Halcyon
Ethereal
Anaesthetic


Movies/TV
Star Wars
The Princess Bride
The Fall
Hugo
Gladiator

Sherlock
Firefly
Avatar
Merlin
Poldark


Scents
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
L'eau for Her by Narciso Rodriguez
Love Story by Chloe
Dot by Marc Jacobs
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel


Songs
Shadow Preachers by Zella Day
Shine by Years & Years
Skinny Love by Birdy (cover)
Metal and Dust by London Grammar
West Coast by Lana Del Rey


Miscellaneous
Travel
Lush bath bombs
Adam Driver (♥♥)
Pinterest
Tea


I'm not going to tag any specific people for this challenge. If you want to do it yourself then go ahead! :)

2 comments:

Hamlette said...

Your word choices are delicious. They're all delicious to say aloud, aren't they? All your other choices are great fun too, but those words... nummy.

Hannah said...

Haha, thank you! I was tempted to put in John Boyega's name on the word list as well. His name is a lot of fun to say!